keskiviikko 17. helmikuuta 2016

My Lily Pond is complete!

I'm so happy, it turned out super pretty! And making it was fun too, there were so many different techniques and colour changes which kept me interested throughout.


Some photos of the process. I'm sorry for these first two photos being so yellow, it was already dark outside and I only had my regular lamps. 


Here I'm starting to see the full size of the blanket.


And here is the finished blanket! It is so beautiful and I love the colours. 

I'll link the Ravelry page of this blanket here. The pattern is designed by Jane Crowfoot and the yarn I used is Stylecraft Life DK.


Some more pictures.


This flower is my favourite.




I can't think of anything else to say, except that I love the finished blanket and I loved making it. I'm thinking of doing yet another blanket with all my Stylecraft leftovers, something super colourful and cozy.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti