sunnuntai 3. huhtikuuta 2016

A very pretty shawl

I just finished and blocked this one. I love it and I need to make one for myself!


This shawl is made with Austermann Step 6 and a 4,5mm crochet hook. 

Now about the pattern: this is technically my own pattern, because I saw a pretty shawl in a craft store, took a picture of it and wrote the pattern for this shawl based on that. However, I do not know if the shawl in the store was based on a pattern or if someone made it up. So I tried to look for patterns that could be used for that shawl. I found two, which could be the pattern for the original shawl and I'll link them here: the Virus shawl and Schultertuch / Dreieckstuch. I haven't looked at the patterns for either one so this is just based on how they look.


This yarn is a sock yarn but it's lovely for this shawl. It's soft and I really like the irregular colour pattern it forms here. I used two full 150g balls and a little bit of a third one for finishing the edging. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti