maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2017

Last projects of the year

My new years resolution for 2017 is to have less WIPs and to finish most, if not all of the WIPs I currently have. I don't know if I'm able to actually do that though, I'm already thinking of many things I want to make and I want to start right away!

Here are two projects that were finished last year:



A pair of random socks, I just suddenly wanted to make some socks so I did, with no real plan or anything and they were done in two or three days. 
The yarn is Novita 7 Veljestä in different colours, all leftovers, with 3,5mm needles. I gave these socks to my mom.


I need to take better pictures of these gloves because they are gorgeous and I love wearing them! This yarn is Crazy Zauberball with 2,75mm needles and the pattern is something that I just made up as I was knitting.


Then there's two projects that I'm currently working on:


This will be the Impromptu-cardigan, made with Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn. I fell in love with this colour, called Fly, and really wanted to make a jacket of some sort for myself, and after looking for patterns I ended up choosing this one. I'm super excited to see how it comes out and I can't wait to start wearing it!


And finally, here is again my leftover-sockyarn blanket, I have been adding new colours every now and then, and around christmas I spent a couple of days in a row working on it. It's absolutely lovely but not done yet, I want it to be a giant blanket you can wrap around yourself and be buried and warm.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti