torstai 23. helmikuuta 2017

Finally finished

These are all things for myself that I started making last year but took some time to finish, mainly because I'm still not the biggest fan of weaving in ends. But now that it's done I'm very happy!


A pair of toe-up socks, made with Regia Colormania Color and 2,75mm needles. I absolutely fell in love with this yarn, it has multiple thin strands held together and the colour reminds me of tv static.


This pattern is by Tiina Kaarela, from her book Puikkomaisterin sukkakirja. I started this pair in august last year and then just didn't feel like making it until around december. I just like to have many projects going on at the time, and I can't really focus on just one at a time, unless it's a commission of course. 
I used 2,5mm needles and the yarn is Hot Socks Neon by Gründl, except the dark green which is 4ply from Regia.



This pattern is also by Tiina Kaarela, from Puikkomaisterin lapaskirja. The pattern is made with increases and decreases with very simple fair isle. I used Drops Alpaca with 2,5mm needles. I love these bright colours and the alpaca makes these mittens very light but warm.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti