maanantai 21. maaliskuuta 2016

Birthday gift and Noro WIPs



Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic Dégradé and a 3,5mm hook. This pattern is from Simply Crochet issue 40, designed by Elisabeth Davis de Herraiz. I was really surprised by how quick this was to make.



  I think I could've done better with blocking it, but I'm still quite new to blocking bigger pieces like shawls. But still it looks pretty.


Now these next ones. They are both shawls made with Noro yarns. They have been blocked already but I'm thinking of adding a crochet edging to both of them, or maybe a fringe of some kind.


This one is made with Silk Garden Sock Yarn and I think I used 5mm needles. Right now it's quite small so it definitely needs something more, I just have to find the right yarn.


The other one is larger which makes me happy. This is made with two skeins of Kochoran and it's so wonderfully soft. I actually started this last November and finished it pretty quickly, but it took me some time to get to blocking. I want to add something to this, I'm thinking that a fringe with thin black yarn might look good.


I took this picture when I started the shawl. I was already super happy with it because the shape was just what I had imagined. And the colours are just pure Noro, amazing.


More socks coming soon, I've been making them non-stop.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti