perjantai 11. maaliskuuta 2016

What else

What else but socks again. I just love making them! And they are always useful so why not make a million pairs.


This pattern is from a little booklet that came with Simply Knitting issue 143. The cable pattern is very pretty and very quick to knit as well. I did find the pattern a bit weird, especially the sizing, so I just listened to my sock knitting "instincts" and went with that. 


This yarn is Novita Nalle with 3mm needles. I love the bright green colour. 



This pair is part of my "come up with the perfect toe-up sock pattern" -project. I'm slowly getting there.


This pair is made with Alize Superwash 100 and 2,5mm needles. I like this yarn a lot, it feels soft and the knitted surface is very firm. I need to make a pair for myself too.

Right after these two I immediately started yet another pair, again part of my toe-up project, but this time with an afterthought heel.


This yarn is super pretty. I've had this ball for a while now and I always knew I was going to make socks with it, I just never had the right moment and feeling to start them. Then a few days ago I thought "this yarn would look great with bright pink!" and it was decided. This is not the exact shade of pink I had in mind, but I refused to by a new ball of yarn, because I am trying to get rid of my ridiculously huge stash. I'm already really liking these and I'm actually making them for myself, so this is an extra happy project!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti