lauantai 18. kesäkuuta 2016

Mandala Madness parts 13 & 14

The blanket is now too big to take a photo in my apartment so I had to take it to my mom's place to get some good pictures. I also need to buy new yarn, I have a lot of left overs but they won't be enough for even a single round because of the size of the blanket (so that means a lot of socks with left over yarns).


Part 13.


A close-up. 


Part 14. A red and turquoise colour combination again, not sure if I really love it but it's bright at least.


The last picture is kinda dark so this one shows the colours better. I like the look of front post stitches.


It looks so good! I want a king size bed so I can spread the finished blanket over it in all of it's glory.







2 kommenttia:

  1. Your Mandala Madness blanket is beautiful. I love the rich colors.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your Mandala Madness blanket is beautiful. I love the rich colors.

    VastaaPoista