sunnuntai 12. kesäkuuta 2016

Random stuff with scrap yarns

Three small projects for trying something new and testing some techniques. Since these are scrap yarns, I can't name them.



A knitted colour wheel. I saw a picture on Tumblr where someone had made one and it seemed fun so I tried something similar. There was no pattern and in the picture I saw, the wheel was made in garter stitch. I couldn't find the right shades I wanted, but this was just a test.


Just a block. No pattern again, I just started making something with no real idea. I'm not really happy with this and I don't know what I'll do with it. I couldn't get the colour right in the picture, it's a more brighter yellow in real life.



A brioche sample in mohair yarn using this pattern. I wanted to practice something different from what I've been making recently.
 I should start making more blocks like these two and then join them for a blanket, it would probably be finished in about ten years.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti