sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2016

A new blanket

A project that I'm very much in love with because I love making blankets and because this one is made entirely with leftovers from another blankets!


It's full of different crochet stitches and techniques that I just felt like making, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. 
All of these yarns are either Special DK or Life DK from Stylecraft and I used a 4,5mm crochet hook.


This felt like a really quick project because of the constant changes in colours and techniques, and also because I weaved in all the ends as I went on (just crocheted over them) so there wasn't much finishing to do. Right now the blanket is a bit bulky and I'm thinking about doing some steaming to smooth and stretch it, but that can be done another day.


This blanket is now officially corgi-approved. 


This is what I had left after the blanket was done. I'm probably going to make a scarf with these, with stripes or some simple fair isle.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti