sunnuntai 31. tammikuuta 2016

Socks for me

I felt like making just simple socks that can be finished in a day or two, so I grabbed a nice looking ball of yarn from the store and started right away.


For a long time I've wanted to make myself some knee-high socks, but my stupid legs are so skinny that figuring out the right amount of stitches takes some time. With these I got quite close, they are just a bit too big and loose, but they will do nicely on top of stockings and pants. 


This yarn is Novita 7 Veljestä Viidakko in the colour Papukaija. Not my absolute favourite but it was fun to watch the stripe pattern change depending on the number of sticthes. This was a 150g ball of yarn and as I got closer to the end of the second sock, I started to worry if I had enough yarn. Luckily the ball was just enough, what was left was a ball of yarn about the size of a marble.


Btw taking pictures of socks that are on your feet by yourself is not fun. And I had to use flash because it's so dark, but I hope these are not the worst pics you've ever seen. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti