perjantai 22. tammikuuta 2016

WIP: blanket from left-over sock yarn

I don't remember exactly when I started this, it might have been summer 2014. I was thinking about what to do with all that sock yarn, thought about making a jacket but it just wasn't that exciting. I didn't want to have a huge amount of stitches because that gets boring quickly.



So I wanted a blanket but I didn't want a million stitches. I ended up using this pattern from Drops Design to get a hold of the technique. I like it very much, it's easy to remember ( I don't have to look at the pattern at all anymore) and I only have 20 stitches to work with. 




I recently picked this one up again and it's so much fun to make. I have a huge amount of sock yarn left-overs so this blanket will start to grow a lot. 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti