maanantai 24. lokakuuta 2016

Pink things

Lace doilies and a pillow cover, all of which happened to be pink unintentionally.


Here is the pillow, I'm super happy with this, it's just perfect! 


The other side. This pillow is made with eight shades of Drops Paris and the all-pink squares are in Novita Kaisla, all of the yarns were from my stash.


I didn't use a pattern, I just had something in mind involving the ripple pattern, but after it was done I realized that the yarn wouldn't be enough to cover the whole pillow. So I went through my stash and thankfully found some pink that matched the colours!


These two doilies are both made with the same yarn, that I can't name right now, and with a 1,5mm hook. Both patterns are from various crochet magazines that only have patterns for lace doilies. 


This one is a real beauty. Made with the same yarn and hook again. It's hanging high up on the wall so sorry about the reflection. The black background really highlights all the details.


This pattern is Eastern Fantasies and I truly enjoyed making it. Lots of different stitches and the result is stunning.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti