torstai 20. lokakuuta 2016

Three new pairs

Some socks I've made recently.


A size 38 made with Regia Pairfect and 2,5mm needles. The pattern was pretty basic and it was fun to knit Pairfect again.


This pair is a size 43, bigger than what I'm used to making so I googled some of the measurements and stitch counts of a sock of that size, and I think they turned out pretty okay. This one is also a very basic pattern, just with ribbing to give flexibility. The yarn is Regia Desing Line with 3,5mm needles.


The last pair is crocheted, and I made these for myself since I haven't really made any crochet socks before. I have tried some patterns in the past but they always turned out to be a wrong size or weirdly shaped and just not fitting at all (it's my fault, not the patterns'), so I decided to just try something that I felt would work. And they turned out fine. I really want to make more crochet socks to practice and hopefully come up with a good and versatile pattern.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti