sunnuntai 31. heinäkuuta 2016

Mandala Madness finished!

I finished the last part this morning, even though it came out a while back, but I was working on other projects. And now it's done, I even weaved in all the ends right away. The only thing that's left is blocking but I'm probably not going to do that because there's no room for it.


First, here's a close-up of the final part.


And now the finished blanket! It's pretty big, that bed is 120cm wide and it drapes over both sides.



It wasn't easy taking photos because I had nothing to stand on to get a better shot, but this is what the blanket looks like "in action". It's also very heavy and warm, when I was making the last few rounds with the blanket on my lap I was sweating like crazy.


I really enjoyed this CAL, there were lots of new things and techniques for me and each part was different from the last. It looks gorgeous! This definitely satisfied my need for making blankets for at least a little while.

Because this is the final part, I'll link the CAL website HERE. All of the parts are free.









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti