lauantai 16. heinäkuuta 2016

Random stuff with scrap yarns 3


A sample for a shawl pattern, looks better when it's more loose, this sample was made with a small hook and hasn't been blocked. I actually started making a shawl using this pattern with Felted Tweed, but it's now on hold because I ran out of yarn and my local store didn't have more of that colour.


Trying out this pattern to see what it's like to make and it turned out to be pretty fun. I have a ball of yarn that's perfect for this pattern, so I'll be starting yet another project very soon.


This is just a random sample, for testing the zig zag pattern I guess. The colours look nice together.


A pair of wrist warmers. I had no ideas when I started making these but they turned out pretty cute. Again not blocked or anything so they could look a bit better but whatever. I haven't actually worn these anywhere yet but they are nice to look at.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti