sunnuntai 17. heinäkuuta 2016

Mandala Madness part 17

Only one part in this post because the next part is the last one and that'll be the "here's the finished blanket" post.


The edge looks wobbly but it's not, I just couldn't stretch the blanket out properly. Also the light is not the best. But making this part was fun as always.


I really want to block the blanket when it's finished but I know I'll have no room for doing that. I might try blocking it in sections but I'm afraid that it will make the blanket uneven, not that it hugely matters because it's a blanket and it's rarely seen stretched out.


I'll have to buy new balls of yarn for the final part and I'm trying to decide what colours I'm going to use. I'm thinking that the main colour could be something dark so it would frame the blanket nicely, and the second colour would be a bright one to peek through. I waited for part 18 to be published before I buy the yarn because I wanted to see what it looks like and what colours would work. Still not completely sure but I really want to buy the yarn already and start making the final part!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti